Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sunset

I had thought that I would be efficient for once and write the blog early so that I could watch the football games. Well unlike Karen, I get bored pretty quickly and do just as well listening to them while I am doing something else or sleeping, which I do best. All was well, I was reading a bit, reading emails, and then it was time to do chores. I put the hawks up for the night and after turning the corner of the hanger, here was a great sunset. I managed to ignore it for a while, but it kept getting better and better. Finally I decided to go for the camera, thinking that it would fade before I got back. Well it did not, and it still improved.
 I kept trying to finish my evening chores and every time I looked the sunset intensified.
 These clouds seemed to be rolled on the outside edges.
 And then they got puffy and more interesting
 Looking straight West it was hard to not let the lens be overpowered.
Finally I just had to turn my back on it and go into the house. I still shot 16 pictures of it. These are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment