Total Pageviews

Monday, July 20, 2009

Low tech solution to hi tech problem

I found the picture quality crappy on the video's that I uploaded the other day, so I began trying to find a way to cushion the camera enough to make it clearer and cut the vibration enough to watch it.

A bungee cord and a bit of foam will handle the vibration problem. At least until I can find some other way to isolate the vibration.

I took off this morning and ran a bit North and circled around to come back to the Crooked Creek drainage to get the sun behind my back. I also made a sun shade for the lens to cut down on the glare and the wash out caused by the sun.


The shade is a piece of 3/8 PVC pipe that I found here on the place. I painted it black before hot gluing it on the camera. Seems to work just fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iSiJGg4FhM

The video is located at the URL listed above. I am afraid that you may have to copy and paste it on your browser to be able to see it. It is also on face book as well. The clip is 176 MB and there is no way that the blog would accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment