Total Pageviews

Friday, July 31, 2009

Peg, July 31,09


Peg showed that she remembered yesterdays lesson when I put on my vest and picked up my glove. She was right at the edge of the perch, waiting. I picked her up and went looking for Karen. While waiting for her to finish watering, Peg was looking at fences to jump to so that I could call her. We walked up the runway for a bit and then returned to the house. I tied on a creance so that I could call her to the fist from a bit further away. When I got within 15 feet of the fence, she took off the fist and flew to the fence. I called her about 12 feet to the fist and she never made a bobble. She did try to fly to the fence while holding onto my glove and ended up a bit lower than the top. I called her about 6 times and then fed her the rest of her meal. Hopefully she won't be too high tomorrow, and I will be able to enter her on the lure.

No comments:

Post a Comment