Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Peg

Today I picked her up about 4:00 PM and we, Karen, dogs and Peg, started out to walk. The temps was 98 and the wind was blowing so hard that she couldn't sit straight on the hand, so we gave up and fed the horses instead. Ezra, my Tennessee Walker, is still sure that Peg is going to attack him. Very unlike Ezra, who generally is as much in the way as he can possibly be. He will come around in time. My thoughts are that Karen can ride Ezra while I walk with Peg. Might happen, might not. Not real anxious to see Karen on a bucking bronc.

After feeding the horses and standing there until they came up to eat, we took Peg to the hanger to weigh her. She had lost a total of 47 grams, which is about an oz and half.

I brought her in the house and set her on the back of the couch and offered her food on the glove. She walked to it and ate. After three repetitions I offered the rest of her meal making her walk about a foot and jump up on the fist to eat.

I was very pleased with her progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment